10 Signs you Need to Call My Carpet Cleaning Professional
My carpet cleaning professionals are a must-call for anyone who wants their carpets to look and feel like new again. Here are 10 signs you need to call a pro:
- Your carpet is stained and you’ve tried unsuccessfully to clean it yourself: Stains are stubborn and some may require a professional-grade cleaning product to remove. This is where a professional carpet cleaner can help.
- Your carpets have an unpleasant odor: Odors can be caused by things like pet accidents, smoking, and other sources. A professional carpet cleaning service can help remove the odor and restore your carpets to their original freshness. You’ll be amazed at how much better your home smells afterwards.
- You can see visible dirt or dust in the fibers of your carpet: If you can see dirt and dust accumulating in the fibers of your carpets, it’s time to call a professional to give them a deep clean. This will help remove any dirt and dust that has been trapped in the fibers.
- Your carpet smells bad, even after being cleaned: If you’ve recently cleaned your carpets and they still smell bad, chances are the cleaning was not done properly. Call a professional to make sure it gets cleaned right the first time.
- You’ve had allergies or asthma problems since you moved into your home: If you’ve moved into a home with carpets that have not been professionally cleaned, then it’s time to call someone who can make sure your carpets are clean and hypoallergenic.
- There’s pet hair embedded deep in your carpet’s fibers: Pet hair removal from carpets can be difficult and a professional carpet cleaner will have the right tools and equipment to make sure it’s gone. You’ll be surprised at the difference it makes. This will help make your home a more comfortable and inviting space.
- You’ve had a water leak or other accident that affected your carpets: Not only can a professional carpet cleaner help remove the water and clean up any residue, but they can also help prevent mildew or mold from forming.
- You can see evidence of mold or mildew on your carpets: Mold and mildew can cause serious health issues if left untreated. A professional cleaner will be able to identify the source of the problem and treat it.
- The carpets are noticeably faded or discolored: Sunlight, furniture, and foot traffic can all cause carpets to fade or discolor over time. A professional cleaning can help restore their original luster. You’ll be amazed at the difference it makes.
- Your carpets are older than 7 years: After 7 years, carpets generally require a deep and thorough cleaning to look and feel their best. A professional carpet cleaner can make sure it is done correctly.
If you’re experiencing any of these signs, it’s time to call a professional carpet cleaner and get your carpets looking and smelling like new again. In no time, your carpets will be refreshed and revitalized!